Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Editor stays after collapsing the tree

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Editor stays after collapsing the tree Reply with quote

Hello support,

We've got a strange problem in our project which we cannot explain and we hope you have an idea.

we got multiple levels on a tree which is binded to a dataset. the first column has a checkbox as aditor (always visible) where we can select an item or not. there are other columns which can have editors.

when i expand a row on level1 it contains multiple rows of level2. now when i click into a cell on a row on level2 the editor appears (we show them only on edit, except the checkbox on the first column). when i collaps the level1 row without leaving the editor on level2 the ckeckbox on level2 stays there even the rest of the row ist not visible anymore because the baserow is collapsed.

do you have any what the problem is? is it something we missdone by us or is it a bug of virtual tree?

if it is not clear, i can send you an image that shows the problem.

thank you very much for your help

kind regards
jürg
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand what you are saying - but a picture is always helpful Smile What version of Virtual Tree are you using?

I have tried to replicate your issue on a number of our sample projects which also use editors - but was unable to. This makes me think it may be something you are doing is causing the problem. These sort of problems can be hard to track down without some sample code. If you can replicate the problem in a smallish project that you could zip and email to support@infralution.com we will take a look at it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: