Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using ils in an mvvm solution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Using ils in an mvvm solution Reply with quote

Hi

Having been using ils for some time now in Winforms and thus far it has worked perfectly (any problems being of my making). I'm now beginning to transfer some of my applications over from Winforms to wpf and in the process am adopting the MVVM pattern. Two simple questions.

1) Is there any reason why ils should not work with mvvm?
2) Do you by any chance just happen to have a vb based sample illustrating using it with mvvm?

Many thanks

Dom
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. ILS should work without problems in a MVVM WPF application. For WPF applications you should definitely be using Version 5 of ILS (if you aren't already).
2. We don't have a MVVM sample - however there are sample WPF applications accessible from the License Tracker start page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: