Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

License not recognized

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Javier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: License not recognized Reply with quote

I'm facing a problem that I cannot resolve. I have my licensed application installed and running well in my own computer. If I run my development application from Visual Studio then the license is not recognized even when it's the same computer. Of course it was recognized before. I tried copying a back up of my application and the problem continues, the evaluation dialog shows up. The license file is there, I checked it. I'm not sure what else to check.

I recently upgraded from ILS 4 but I don't think this is the reason. I have other applications, but none of them has this problem. Could you please share some ideas? Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could answer the following questions it may help determine the problem:

Did you upgrade your application code to use the Version 5 Assembly or classes? If so did you restructure your code as shown in the new sample projects?

Are you referencing the assembly or including the licensing classes in your own project?

Where does your application save the license file?

If you debug your code - does GetLicense return a License object? If so what is the license.Status value?

What operating system and version of Visual Studio are you using?

Does the problem only occur when you run the code in the debugger - or is it occurring if you run the same executable from Windows Explorer?

If you could post the code that you are using to call the licensing classes that would be very helpful (you can obscure any sensitive information such as LICENSE_PARAMETERS).
Javier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following up, the license was finally recognized after I switched between Debug and Release configuration back and forth and built the solution several times. One of these weird things, kind of refreshing-type problem. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: