Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue with satellite assemblies and authentication

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nmunro

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Issue with satellite assemblies and authentication Reply with quote

I've recently added UI translations to a program using Globalizer, and now I'm not able to activate a license. The returned error is:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "<particular resources file>" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly <my assembly> at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies are loadable and fully signed.

If I use an existing license file, the program recognizes the license and all the localized versions work perfectly, including strings from the above resource. I have also tried with signed and unsigned satellite assemblies in the Globalizer build process.

I'm not sure how to get more information as the error is returned from the authentication server, the background check callback is where I see the message.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what point does this error actually occur? After you click the "Authenticate" button - or some other time?

Does the error occur if you debug the code (ensure you turn on break when exception thrown in the Debug > Exceptions dialog)?

It would be good to have details of the actual resource name and assembly (even if they are yours) - if you don't want to post that on the forums then you can email us with more information at support@infralution.com
nmunro

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I will email you with more details.
nmunro

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned in my email, the location of the resources was pointing to the wrong location. Fixed that an now it works. My error, sorry for troubling you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thanks for letting us know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: