Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Override AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm wording

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mchorlton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Override AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm wording Reply with quote

Is there a way to override the text that appears on the AuthenticatedLicenseInstallForm?

The default wording on the dialog uses American English and we wish to be able to localise the dialog.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can do this in a few different ways:

1. If you are using Windows Forms then you can derive a new Form from AuthenticateLicenseInstallForm and then open the form in the designer and change text or layout.

2. We supply the source code for the licensing forms when you purchase ILS - so you can include the forms in your own project and make modifications as required. WPF doesn't support visual inheritance - so you have to use this technique for WPF

3. Both the Windows Forms and WPF Forms are already setup for localization. So if you just want to provide translations for a different culture you can just include the source code in your own project and then add resx files for your new culture with your translations. ILS already includes translations for German, French, Italian and Dutch. If you would like us to include a new culture for the released version of the assemblies then we can provide you with a Globalizer translation workspace which once translated we will use to add the new culture.
mchorlton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I am in a WPF environment so option 2/3 sound like what I will need to use.

Where will I find the source code you mention? I've looked in the Samples directory and do not see it?
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where will I find the source code you mention? I've looked in the Samples directory and do not see it?

We normally only provide the source code when you purchase ILS. If you have purchased then you will have been sent a download link and password for the source code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: