Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using a converter on a localized string

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milias

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: using a converter on a localized string Reply with quote

I am trying to pass a localized string through a converter similar to {binding source={Resx ResxName=Resources.Common, Key=Tools} converter={StaticResource ResourceKey=CaseConverter}} (which doesn't work due to the changing binding issue.

<Label Grid.Row="0"
Grid.Column="0"
Grid.ColumnSpan="3"
Style="{DynamicResource LightTitleText}"
Content="{Resx BindingConverter={StaticResource ResourceKey=CaseConverter},
BindingSource={Resx ResxName=Resources.Common, Key=Tools}/>

is what I have so far, and it works, for some values of working, the localized strings do in fact get put through the caseconverter, however when I change the culture and all the other controls update this one always is one culture behind, so if I start in English and go to Russian, then the converted control will be still English the rest Russian, but if I go back to English then the converted control is now Russian and the rest English.

Any help would be much appreciated
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could put together a small sample project that demonstrates the problem it would be really helpful. If you email a zipped copy to support@infralution.com then we will take a look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: