Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can multiple version of NetEncryptor be installed ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxPower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Can multiple version of NetEncryptor be installed ? Reply with quote

Today, multiple customers are already using my software(built with NetEncryptor 2.0.7).
I'm starting to implement a new batch of functionnalities and would like to update NetEncryptor to 2.1.1.

As I will have to work on both branches (production with 2.0.7 and in-development with 2.1.1), I would like to know if 2 NetEncryptor versions can "peacefully" be installed on the same computer.

Thanks in advance
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed this question. You cannot have both 2.1.2 and 2.0.7 installed at the same time. You can however copy the 2.0.7 bin directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Infralution\.NET Encryptor\bin) to another folder and change your existing project to reference the new assembly location. Then you can upgrade to 2.1.2
MaxPower

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: