Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Directory in which application is run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craffael

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Directory in which application is run Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Infralution Globalizer to translate a WPF application. During the translation process everything seems to go fine, but when I try to run the program it is executed from the directory C:\Windows\system32. This is quite a problem for me because it is a rather complex application with a plug in system using dependency injection and it is thus absolutely essential that the program is run from the correct folder (i.e. the one in which the executable lies).

I've tried various ways of setting the Deploy Directory of the workspace and setting the Deployed Assembly Directory none of which seemed to have any effect...

How does the Globalizer determine the directory from which the target application is run?

Any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Raffael
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Globalizer doesn't currently set the working directory explicitly when starting the process. Ideally it should perhaps provide an option to allow you to select the working directory - but setting the working directory to the executable directory would probably be better than letting it default to C:\Windows\System32. We will get a new release with that change out in the next few days. In the meantime you can of course still just run the executable, once it is built, from windows explorer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: