Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to bind data to a object and a datadatable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vampire1979

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: How to bind data to a object and a datadatable Reply with quote

What i am looking for is something like this:
Just like your sample file [Simple Tree] I can simplely make a treeview object and bind it to virtual easily.
what I want to do is binding another datatable to it(the virtual tree).each row in the datatable have the same key as the key of each tree node.I want them be show in the same virtual tree instead of just jointing them.
The patter will like this:
Tree Location PostCode Name Date
Item0
-Item11 ShangHai 201612 Peter 20130506
-Item12 BeiJing 201614 Bob 20130504
-Item121 HaiDian 200001 John 20130506
-Item13 XiAn 401612 KaKa 20130506
-Item14 JiLin 201123 Kite 20130504
-Item141 LiaoYuan 234556 Vincent 20130506
Is your virtualtree control capable to generate this kind of interface?
Thans for your time.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without seeing the exact data structure (tables and relations) you are trying to display it is difficult to give specific advise on how to implement this. You can however implement any display structure you want in Virtual Tree by using Programmatic Data Binding (see the section in help on this) in which you handle the GetChildren, GetRowData and GetCellData events to explicitly define the data to be displayed. You can also mix Programmatic binding with DataSet binding to (for instance) handle GetCellData to display additional column data which does not appear in the bound table
vampire1979

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
Without seeing the exact data structure (tables and relations) you are trying to display it is difficult to give specific advise on how to implement this. You can however implement any display structure you want in Virtual Tree by using Programmatic Data Binding (see the section in help on this) in which you handle the GetChildren, GetRowData and GetCellData events to explicitly define the data to be displayed. You can also mix Programmatic binding with DataSet binding to (for instance) handle GetCellData to display additional column data which does not appear in the bound table

Thanks,I will try it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: