Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canning_s

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Quick question Reply with quote

I am a Visual Basic.net programmer and have a question.

Can this software totally automate the process of a user purchasing a license for my software via PayPal, send the user a key to my application after payment has been processed and then let the user enter the key into a licensing form in my application and then have a registered version of my application without any input from me?

Thanks in advance
Kccool2

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes. Only if you use IPN.NET with it though. As IPN.NET allows for the retrieval of generated keys from Infralution Licensing System.

Although, I only answer this question, as this is something I asked about 4 months ago, when I first began setting exactly what you asked, up, for my Uncles software company.

So, unless I'm wrong, what you want is excalty what you can do, but only by using both IPN.NET 3.7 and ILS 5.9 together! Smile
Canning_s

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a tutorial online or some resource that I can look at that will guide me through this process?
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you download and install Infralution Licensing System (ILS) and IPN.NET (from www.infralution.com/downloads.html) they included step by step guides to get you started. We recommend that you start with ILS first - then once you are comfortable with issuing licenses manually and validating them you can look at using IPN.NET to automate the issuing of License Keys using IPN.NET when someone purchases using PayPal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: