Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Security problem on Windows 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IncProg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Security problem on Windows 7 Reply with quote

I have strange crashes of tree control on Windows 7.
It happens not always but often. Sometimes when user moving from row to row
the control is disappear and in place of him appear a red cross. I getting a .NET crush
message box too. It impossible to open 'Details' of him, but I can read this:

Request for the permissions of type
'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib,Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this exception is very unlikely to come from Virtual Tree directly. We use Virtual Tree extensively within our own products (Globalizer and License Tracker) on Windows 7 and have not experienced this or had the issue reported to us by customers. You could possibly get an error causing the control to be invalidated (ie the red cross) if one of your Virtual Tree event handlers is doing something which causes the exception. If you can give us more information about the error (eg stack trace then we may be able to provide more help). You may want to consider installing an application exception handler - rather than relying on the standard .NET crash handling. See the link below:

http://www.switchonthecode.com/tutorials/csharp-tutorial-dealing-with-unhandled-exceptions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: