Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some way to tell Globalizer ignore this control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheitman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Need some way to tell Globalizer ignore this control Reply with quote

Hi

I have some controls that are not set to localizable and Globalizer showing me some error for them. However I can't or won't set them to localizable because they have no localizable text inside or are some control using generics where designer is not working.

To clean up the error list and see real problems I would like to have some way to tell Globalizer to ignore them.

I'm using Resharper where you can express a lot via custom attributes perhaps you could add some mechanic to scan for a specific attribute I could use to decorate the control class. Matching by name would be fine as I could add it to our own framework assembly and don't need to reference globalizer assembly everywhere.

What do you think about?

Kind regards
Sven

Edit: hm when thinking about I could use "remove and exclude"

Edit2: I try "remove and exclude" no but I already noticed that some controls are not in my globalizer file tree to say "ignore" this :-/
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the Errors Window you can right click on the warning and then select Ignore and it will not appear next time you scan.
sheitman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
In the Errors Window you can right click on the warning and then select Ignore and it will not appear next time you scan.

wow nice =) what does this do technical?
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The error type and context (ie target/translation) to ignore are saved in the workspace so that the same error is not reported next time. This will not suppress all warnings of this type - just the ones selected.
sheitman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infralution wrote:
The error type and context (ie target/translation) to ignore are saved in the workspace so that the same error is not reported next time. This will not suppress all warnings of this type - just the ones selected.

it's working really good Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Globalizer Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: