Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I use a single online SQL server for ILS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soloman817

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Can I use a single online SQL server for ILS? Reply with quote

Hi,

I would like to configure all tracker, auth server and IPN.NET server to use same remote online SQL server, because in this way, the data is always sync, so I can use Data API to do more, such as query customer and sales data via email and showed it in our own user space.

Is this possible?

Is this a good way to add more customized feature with Data API?

and is it secure?

Do you provide service to help us to setup it? and with security review? and if so, how much should it cost?

Regards,
Xiang.
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can configure License Tracker to use a remote online server.

Quote:
Is this a good way to add more customized feature with Data API?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Quote:
and is it secure?

This will depend on the host providing the SQL Server. You should ask them about security.

Quote:
Do you provide service to help us to setup it?

No we don't provide a service to do this. However if you've got your remote database connection setup and can connect using SQL Server Management Studio then it should be as simple as running the License Tracker configuration wizard and specifying the connection details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: