Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Customer Name on test live purchase is Andrew Tester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phsphl

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Customer Name on test live purchase is Andrew Tester Reply with quote

So, I just finished setting up a live IPN/License Tracker system. I completed a live test using one of my credit cards and everything went perfectly, except that when I imported the IPN.NET new sale there was a minor glitch.

Most of the new sale info looks great, except the new sales customer name is still listed as "Andrew Tester", and it still has the test address. Is this working as intended?

I should mention that during the paypal checkout I used the option to checkout with a credit card without logging into my paypal account. Not sure if that matters.
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Andrew Tester" is the customer for the Sample Data that the Test Tool posts. License Tracker identifies customers by their email address - so if Andrew Tester was still in the License Tracker database and you used the same email address for your real purchase as what you entered when posting the data from the Test Tool then IPN won't create a new customer (because it has found the existing customer with that email address).
phsphl

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, it was indeed the same email address. That makes a lot of sense for it to work that way. Thanks for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: