Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TrialPay Integration with IPN.NET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renegade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: TrialPay Integration with IPN.NET Reply with quote

This is specific to my requirements, but I think that there are likely other people with the same requirements, or people that could benefit from the requirement... So, I hope to share it in case anyone else can get some value out of it. (This follows up somewhat from my other post here.)

I'm integrating TrialPay into my IPN.NET instance so that I can take advantage of reusing that infrastructure and keeping my licenses neatly contained in a single repository.

TrialPay lets me give my software away for free, and still get paid. Check the site for more information.

Anyways, I've posted about how I've gone about integrating TrialPay into IPN.NET here:

TrialPay Integration with IPN.NET

The way that I've done it is very quick and easy. Could it be done better? Sure. No doubt about that. I've simply gotten things done very fast with minimal fuss.

The summary is:

* Add in a string member variable to contain the key for TrialPay
* Add in a ProcessPurchaseItem > ProcessTrialPayItem method
* Add in a SendNotificationEmail >SendTrialPayNotificationEmail method
* Add in some custom logic for TrialPay at the top of the Page_load method

Motivation:

1) To make more money from my software using TrialPay.
2) Reuse existing IPN.NET infrastructure

I hope that's helpful for someone.

Cheers,

Ryan
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ryan. We may look at incorporating support for TrialPay directly in a future version of IPN.NET.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: