Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GenerateKey output does not change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helixdata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: GenerateKey output does not change Reply with quote

Hi,

I recently purchased ILS and have implemented a mechanism where product keys are emailed to my customers after successfully receiving payment via PayPal IPN.

My problem is the Keys produced by GenerateKey are incorrect and do not change if I modify the "password". I thought it may be a problem with not being able to find the Runtime Provider License, so I renamed it ****.lic.bak and got an error stating that I could only use "TEST" as a password (as expected).

So it can obviously find the runtime license, so this is kinda strange. I was expecting that if the "password","productinfo" and "serial" matched that in the "License Key Generator Application", that the resultant key would be the same.

My keys are being generated via C# in an ASP.NET web form.

Any suggestions?

Warmest Regards

Brett Waterson
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you included the source code for the EncryptedLicense and EncrypedLicenseProvider classes in your ASP project - or are you using the DLL?

Ensure that you don't have the CHECK_PUBLIC_KEY conditional compilation constant defined in your project properties (You won't if you have created a new project and just inserted the classes) If this is defined the project assembly must be signed using Infralutions public key (which you don't have!) for it to work correctly.

If you are still having problems email a sample project to support@infralution.com
HelixData

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Thanks that fixed it! Reply with quote

I removed the CHECK_PUBLIC_KEY constant and it now works perfectly.

You are an absolute star!

Warmest regards

Brett Waterson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: