Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build Error in Sample Projects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Renegade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Build Error in Sample Projects Reply with quote

I'm getting an error trying to build the sample projects:

The command "NetEncryptor "C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\.NET Encryptor\Samples\VS2010\C#\BootstrapAnyCPU\..\TestApp\bin\Debug\TestApp.exe" /outdir:"C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\.NET Encryptor\Samples\VS2010\C#\BootstrapAnyCPU\Assemblies"" exited with code 9009.

What am I doing wrong?
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get that error code from the build event if I mistype the name of the NetEncryptor command. Since yours doesn't look mistyped it must mean that the command line is unable to locate the NetEncryptor executable. The NetEncryptor installer adds the required path to your environment variables - but it may have been removed.

You can either add the directory containing the NetEncryptor exe to your path or you could change the build event to specify the full path to the NetEncryptor exe.
Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh... Now who looks silly! Smile

I suppose trying to integrate new components after a half bottle of vodka at 2 in the morning isn't very productive sometimes. Smile

Thanks! That fixed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: