Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPN Purchase Email Blank for one product

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalosoft

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: IPN Purchase Email Blank for one product Reply with quote

When IPN notifies the buyer of a purchase for one of my products the email is blank, but it is working for my other two products.
I am running ipn 2.2.1, and i had tried this after making sure the ipnsettings file is updated and contains all of my products.
What might be causing this?
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say blank - do you mean the buyer receives an email - but it has no content whatsoever? Do you receive the normal notification email for the purchase?

The first place to look is in the IpnSettings.xml file. Look at the "EmailTemplate" element for the PurchaseItem. Is this the same as for your other products? Is it spelt correctly? Does the template file exist under your App_Data directory?
lalosoft

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Why would it be blank? Reply with quote

I did see that the template was missing from that entry, why would it be blank? I used the UI to create and update that file and it created it for the others.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure. Was there anything unusual about the name you set for the template in License Tracker?
lalosoft

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Difference in name Reply with quote

the product id was the same as the first product with _cmd after it, and the product description was the same, with 'command line client' after the name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: