Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manual and IPN generated licenses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DKennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Manual and IPN generated licenses Reply with quote

How do I create both manual licenses and have IPN generate licenses? Is there a possibility of key duplication?

I'm assuming I may need to start the IPN serial numbers higher to leave some "room". Is that the best way to do this?
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm assuming I may need to start the IPN serial numbers higher to leave some "room". Is that the best way to do this?

Yes that is correct. You can either start the IPN serial numbers high (by editing the ".ser" files that contain the last serial number generated for the product or you start the License Tracker generated numbers high (by changing the "Last Serial No" under the Product "Key Generation" tab)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: