Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Handling of eChecks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DKennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Handling of eChecks Reply with quote

I have been using the ILS, and manually handling orders. I'm getting enough orders now that I'm getting tired of doing them myself, and may purchase IPN soon.

How does it handle eChecks? I have gotten a few of those, and decided it's better customer relations to just issue the license before the payment clears. Does IPN do this?
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPN.NET does handle eChecks - however it doesn't issue the license until the eCheck clears (which is when PayPal calls the IPN handler). Since we provide source code for IPN.NET you could change it so that it doesn't issue keys for eChecks and instead you could process them manually. Our experience is that probably less than 5% of payments are eChecks.
DKennedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, that might be the best way to handle it. I just don't want to risk irritating customers while my product is still in it's infancy. Some already don't want to wait the few hours to get their key right now...

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: