Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 am Post subject: Version 2.0.0 Released
|Infralution is pleased to announce the release of version 2.0 of Globalizer.NET. This major release includes the following new features:
See the Release Notes for full details of all the new features in this release. This release is a paid upgrade for existing Globalizer.NET customers. Full details of the upgrade pricing can be found on the Globalizer.NET Purchase Page
- Added support for translating and previewing HTML files.
- Added support for translating HTML Help Projects.
- Added support for translating Windows INI files
- Added dockable Preview Window. Previews for Windows Forms and Controls, WPF Windows and Controls and HTML pages are now displayed automatically in the Preview Window when the target is selected (instead of displaying previews in a separate dialog). The preview is updated automatically when translations are changed.
- Added independent Translation Status for each culture. This makes it much easier to coordinate and manage large projects with many languages.
- Added Pseudo Translate menu option. This allows you to simulate translation of the selected items and verify that your localization mechanisms are working correctly before embarking on actual translation.
- Added Auto Translate menu option. This provides automatic machine translation of the selected items using either Google or Microsoft's Bing translation services.