Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 am Post subject: Version 1.8.0 Released
|Version 1.8.0 of Infralution Globalizer.NET has now been released. This release includes the following new features:
- Added support for localizing and previewing WPF controls and windows using ResxExtension markup extension (defined in Infralution.Localization.Wpf) to retreive resources from embedded resx files.
- Created separate Developer and Translator Edition setup packages. This means you no longer have to select the installation type during setup and also allows side-by-side installation of both Developer and Translator Editions (useful for testing your translation packages). This also reduces the size of the setup that translators need to download and install.
- Added support for undoable copy, paste and delete of comments. When a comment is selected Delete now deletes the comment not the translation row.
- Added support for passing arguments to the Workspace start application
- Added Translate Duplicates functionality when whole row is selected. This translates duplicates for each culture in the selected rows.
See the Release Notes for full details. This release is free to existing Globalizer.NET customers.