Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 am Post subject: Version 1.7.1 Released
|Version 1.7.1 of Infralution Globalizer.NET has now been released. This release includes the following new features and bug fixes:
- Changed Comments column to word wrap if the length of the comments exceeds the column width.
- Enabled use of the Edit Window for editing comments. Now when you select a comment in the Translation Window it is displayed in the Edit Window and can be edited.
- Added support for loading strong names from password protected PFX key files.
- Changed Target->Remove to exclude child targets so that they are not automatically readded when the parent target is rescanned. Added option to Scan Dialog to allow targets that have been removed to be rescanned and readded.
- Changed project scanning to add controls/forms that aren't set to localizable as child targets. This allows you to remove these targets from the workspace if required eliminating the warning each time the project is scanned.
- Changed TMX Import to enable using "Match On Invariant" option.
- Fixed issue with Translator edition not saving license information in the workspace file. This could mean that once a translator had saved a workspace they would get a license warning if they opened the file again (although the workspace could still be opened without issues in the Developer edition).
- Fixed issue with Edit Window allowing editing of Invariant even if Allow Invariant Edit is set to false for workspace. Also fixed Paste and Replace functions to respect this setting.
See the Release Notes for full details. This release is free to existing Globalizer.NET customers.