Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems going live

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Problems going live Reply with quote

Hi

I have followed the help file instructions and successfully tested IPN on my local machine.

I have come to upload the 'Server' contents to a virtual directory on my live web server, and am getting an error:

[FileNotFoundException]: Could not load file or assembly 'Infralution.Licensing, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3e7e8e3744a5c13f' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have uploaded all of the files from 'Server' to the web but am still receiving this error.

Thanks
Andy
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you uploading the precompiled binaries (included in setup) to the Server or have you purchased IPN.NET and recompiled the source code?

You should check that the bin directory contains the Infralution.Licensing assembly and that it is the version that IPN is compiled against (right click on the file and select properties to check the version).
FUB

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Thanks

I have uploaded the infralution.licensing dll to the bin folder (v 4.1.0)

I am using the precompiled binaries, and have a valid purchased license for both IPN and ILS.
My purchased version of ILS is 4.2.1.0, though the 4.1.0 version was in the IPN folders.

Uploading the license dll has fixed the FileNotFoundException, but now I am getting a Security Exception:
System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.KeyContainerPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

I have not recompiled the source code, I am just trying to get it to a test stage first.

Many Thanks
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you turn on tracing (in the web.config file) and then email the full trace.axd to support@infralution.com. The online help describes how to turn on and view trace information.

Who is your web host?
FUB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent with trace file attached.

Web host is CS new Media: http://www.csnewmedia.co.uk/
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some shared web hosts do not grant KeyContainerPermission for web sites running under Partial Trust. The standard Microsoft RSA implementation used by earlier versions of ILS requires this permission. We have now released ILS 4.2.2 and IPN.NET 2.1.1 to address this issue. ILS 4.2.2 does not use Microsoft RSA implementation and can be used even when KeyContainerPermission is not granted. IPN.NET 2.1.1 uses the version 4.2.2 Infralution.Licensing assembly and so can now be hosted on these web hosts also.
FUB

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.

Thank you for putting the time into this fix, it is much appreciated.

Regards
Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: