Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purchasing ILS: Urgent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
max_carpenter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Purchasing ILS: Urgent Reply with quote

Hi, I am wanting to buy the Licensing system today but before I do so have a quick question. I am sent an email to support but posting here as well as I need an answer asap.

We need the licensing system to fully license our app do we only need the ILS software or do we need to buy the Source Code to ILS as well?What is the Source code for ILS for?

Thanks,
Max

Thank You
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don’t need to buy the License Tracker or Authentication Server source code in order to use ILS. We make this source code available for those customers who may wish to modify it or want the security of owning the complete source code for components they use.

When you purchase a single developer ILS license we also provide you with the source code for the classes that your application calls to verify licenses. This means you don't have to distribute the separate Infralution.Licensing.dll assembly with your application.
max_carpenter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ok thanks, just another quick question as its a developer license does this allow me to install it on both my laptop and my desktop with one license as I am the only one using it? I know for another developer to use it, you need more license codes but for 1 developer I am guessing I can have it on both my machines?

Thanks,
Max

Thank You
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can install ILS on a second machine as long as that machine is not used by another developer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: