Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about pricing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkySigal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Question about pricing Reply with quote

I havn't downloaded yet, as I'm a little confused by the pricing options...
could you clarify something first?
The source code is for the product, right?
So if you purchase for a Single Developer License (90) + SourceCode (90) why should I buy anything that adds up to more (eg: 10 dev pack for 450?) when I can then compile what i need for 180?

I'm asking not especially because I am stingy, but so that i understand better what I would get if I purchased source code (I would need to ensure that i have access to all the required source code, not just a part of it).

<<<
ILS Single Developer License Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 $90
ILS Five Developer License Pack Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 $340
ILS Ten Developer License Pack Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 $450
Source Code for License Tracker Application Requires purchase of an ILS license in the same transaction. $90
>>>
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: This topic has been moved to the Licensing Support forum. The original forum it was posted in is for our Globalizer.NET product.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchasing the License Tracker source code does not give you a license to install and run the License Tracker application on as many computers as you want. You still need to purchase a developer license for each computer you will install it on.

So while you could do what you suggest it would be a breach of our licensing agreement. We provide the source code option so that companies can tailor the License Tracker application to their own requirements and give them lifecycle security for their licensing applications.
SkySigal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Thank you for the clarification. Reply with quote

That's what I wanted to know: that the source code would future-proof me, and that i wouldn't end up with only part of the solution.

Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note that License Tracker uses our Virtual Tree and Virtual Data components. Source code for these is not included in the License Tracker source code (or we would have to charge substantially more). However we do include special license keys for these products (that can only be used for compiling the License Tracker application).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: