Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does it Provides Module wise Licensing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gupta_atul18

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Does it Provides Module wise Licensing Reply with quote

I have one window application in VS 2005 for which I need a licensing software .

I want it to be very simple and easy to use for both end user as well as admin.

I can generate keys as per module wise like if I have a, b and c three module in my project then the person who is having licenses for a module will not able to access the module b or c until he won’t take the license.

I can also put a check on the copies of the software installed in the network as well as a licenses key cannot be used more than once .
Like if I install a software copy on my computer then I cannot install the software with the same key on another computer.
(Note : in this case if user tries to uninstall and install again on the same computer then admin must make active that key so that user can use this to install again.)

Thanks
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Does it Provides Module wise Licensing Reply with quote

Quote:
I can generate keys as per module wise like if I have a, b and c three module in my project then the person who is having licenses for a module will not able to access the module b or c until he won’t take the license.

See the following thread on this issue:

http://www.infralution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1202

Quote:
I can also put a check on the copies of the software installed in the network as well as a licenses key cannot be used more than once .
Like if I install a software copy on my computer then I cannot install the software with the same key on another computer.
(Note : in this case if user tries to uninstall and install again on the same computer then admin must make active that key so that user can use this to install again.)

See the following FAQ on this issue:

http://www.infralution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: