Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GenerateKey parameter list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orgbrat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: GenerateKey parameter list Reply with quote

I am adding the IPN source into my web site. After I had all source in place and built the code, I received an invalid paramater error from line 167 of the Default.aspx.cs file which is the call to Generate the key in the EncryptedLicenseProvider class. I am using the code from the latest 3.6.1 ILS source code also for the licensing DLL. It looks as if the error is the missing TextEncoding parameter. I added the missing paramter and set it to TextEncoding.Hex. I was just wondering if this was the correct setting or should the setting be TextEncoding.Base32 ? Thanks...
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPN.NET is using a slightly older version of ILS - that did not have the Base32 encoding option. We will release a new version of IPN.NET soon that addresses this.

Which option you use depends on whether you want to use base 32 encoding for your keys (see the ILS documentation). Note that you must use the same option as you did when generating the license parameters you put in your application. As the default is Hex this is probably the option you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: