Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paypal Sandbox - help me figure it out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sputnik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Paypal Sandbox - help me figure it out Reply with quote

I need to figure out which account is what

So - I follow the link to set up a sandbox account - done!
But - inside there, it says I need to set up another account - what's the deal here? Is this my 'temporary fake business' account?

DO I set up 2 accounts inside (1 business and one customer)?

I understand programming just fine, but this is confusing to me.
Sputnik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Never Mind Reply with quote

I've been in there 5 or 6 times - but this time, I found a wizard that got me going, so I could setup a business and a customer account, explaining it to me. I could swear it wasn't there before.
VisualCSharp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I did.

Create three GMail accounts. I use Google Apps so this was easy.

The first one is paypalsandbox@mydomain.com. This is the email you will sign up for PayPal Sandbox access with.

The second is paypalsandboxbuyer@mydomain.com. Use this email when creating the fake buyer account.

The third is paypalsandboxseller@mydomain.com. Use this email when creating the fake seller account.

I have other email accounts that I will be using for the REAL PayPal seller account. I had been using these real emails up until this point. However, for PayPal to grant you access to the Sandbox you need to use a different email than your real seller email.

You have to change any previous test business emails in Settings.xml. In this case, you'd change Settings.xml's <PayPalEmail> element to use paypalsandboxseller@mydomain.com. I originally had mine set to my real PayPal business account email.

Once you enable IPN in your fake PayPal seller account you should receive orders from the PayPal Sandbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: