Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

determining rows when scrolling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keesp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: determining rows when scrolling Reply with quote

Hi,

I have overridden the paint method to show relationships between rows through lines. I currently use firstRowIndex as base for these repaint activities, as I assumed it would be the first row that is visible for the user.
However, I have seen that when I scroll the rows, the firstindex is not updated. The table disappears behind the control, as it were.
My question is, how do I know what the index is of the rows that the user actually sees. Do I need to maintain an offset on the first index that is updated every time I scroll up or down the tree, or is there another approach?

Thanks

Kees
Infralution

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FirstRowIndex is actually the index of the first row that can be displayed in the tree - this is always either 0 or 1 depending on whether ShowRootRow is true. What you want is TopRowIndex - which gives the index of the first row currently displayed.

What relationships are you displaying using lines that aren't displayed through the normal tree lines?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The leafs of the tree can sometimes be mutually connected, and I want to show these connections

Kees
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: