Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making rows selectable / non-selectable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keesp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Making rows selectable / non-selectable Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a virtual tree that represents a tree consisting of two types of nodes, one of which is basically the leaf of tree that is displayed. Only these should be selected.
Is there any way in which I can prevent the other from being selected (so that clicking them will not have any effect). Preferably I would like to do this when binding the node to the row, but I haven't found anything that seems to support such an option.

Thanks,

Kees
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Override the AllowSelectionChange method or handle the SelectionChanging event and cancel the selection change if it includes nodes that should not be selected. If you have AllowMultiSelect set to false this is easy - just check the startRow.Item is a leaf node. If you allow multiple selection then you will need to check that both the StartRow and endRow are leaf nodes and that they belong to the same parent (ie the user isn't attempting a multiple selection that would include the parent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: