Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Set scrollbar value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JxxDiaz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Set scrollbar value Reply with quote

I am storing the virtual tree's scroll bar values by grabbing the VertScrollBar.Value and HorzScrollBar.Value and then repopulating my datasource. After repopulating the virtual tree I would like to set those scroll positions back. Is this possible? I get the error that VertScrollBar.Value and HorzScrollBar.Value are inaccessable due to protection level when i try to set these properties.
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wouldn't normally access the internal scrollbar directly. Instead try storing and setting the TopRowIndex or if your hierarchy is changing significantly store TopRow.Item and then use FindRow to locate the same row in the rebuilt tree and set the TopRow property.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: