Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie to Coding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolTec

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Newbie to Coding Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to coding and I'm trying to protect my application with Infralution in VB.NET 2005. I could use a short tutorial on where to place code and XML to protect my application.

I would like to be able to set a number of days in the trial and number of opens, or a combination if possible. I know I can extend the trial with "extend" being entered into the license field.

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated. Rolling Eyes
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first thing you should do is take a look at the "Getting Started" section in the online documentation (available from the windows Start Menu->Infralution->Licensing System->Documentation). This gives step by step guidance on adding licensing code to a new application.

Secondly take a good look at the Licensed Application sample project (again you can open this from the windows start menus). This provides a fully worked example including using the EvaluationMonitor class to monitor trial/evaluation periods.
Rene

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion:

Doing a small video tutorial on how to integrate the Infralutation license product in Visual Studio would probably take you guys 5 minutes to do and it would make a big positive impact. I don’t really understand why you guys don’t do it or what are you waiting for.

Even people that are not sure about buying your product could probably be impressed on how easy is to use the product by watching a simple video that by just clicking a link.

You could use tools such as http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp or some other free video capturing tool. These tools are extremely easy to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: