Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great product

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraigAroa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Great product Reply with quote

I wanted to let you know how great your licensing components are. I have been wanting to incorporate a licensing model into my product and as such I had downloaded and purchased the XHEO (www.xheo.com) components, which in the beginning looked like it would do everything I needed.

I have spent 4 days trying to get my head around how their stuff works and incorporate the objects into my product, and was not having much luck.

I stumbled upon your website by accident so decided to download and have a look….and WOW…I had exactly what I wanted working in a couple of hours.

It’s a shame I had already purchased the XHEO components cause they were a big waste of money and time, and with the ease in which I incorporated your objects, Im certainly going to recommend these to other developers that I know.
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you have any issues with your trial.
Steve Naidamast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Tried XHEO As Well Reply with quote

Like Craig, I tried the XHEO licensing system as well. What a disaster. All the warning signs were out there that this product was a bad bet; from a poorly designed site, lack of clear documentation, and a lack of corresponding samples for their so many options.

I went through this product completely on two separate occassions and found it awfully difficult to understand let alone implement.

I recently found the Infralution site and after quickly testing the evaluation version found that licensing with this system would be a snap. I had the entire process tested out in an hour. After that I made my purchase and am looking forward to changing the licensing mechanism in my product in the next several days.

Instead of XHEO being all over the Internet with so many rave reviews (unbelievable), it should be replaced with Infralution's product; software that woprks as advertised.

Very Happy
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the very positive feedback. It has been a problem getting exposure in the market place - but we are making inroads Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: