Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot License my controls?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Cannot License my controls? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a licensed user of Infralution Licensing system and came across a weird situaition while incorporating it to our new windows forms controls library.

When the License Install form pop's up, I enter the key into the form and it closes without any warning (I mean does not say your key is wrong or something which happens when you enter a wrong key). Than I close the form which caused the licenseinstall form to popup and re-open it but the dialog shows up again. I tried building-rebuilding the project but it didn't change anything.

When I looked into the folder where my dll resides, I see that some lic files has been created with the name of our controls in our library :

Klik.Windows.Forms.EntryLib.v1.ELCalendar.lic
Klik.Windows.Forms.EntryLib.v1.ELRichPanel.lic

Our actual dll name is "Klik.Windows.Forms.EntryLib.v1.2003.dll".

An example code snippet I use to check license is as follows :

//Check License
if (System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCallingAssembly() != typeof(ELRichPanel).Assembly)
{
EntryLibLicenseProvider.CheckLicense(typeof(ELRichPanel),this);
}

What might be wrong? We need an urgent solution...

Regards,

Özden Irmak
Klik! Software
ozden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind...

GetLicenseProvider in LicenseInstallForm was returning EncryptedLicenseProvider instead of my custom licenseprovider...

Regards,

Özden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: