Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GetCellData
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shailendra Baghel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,

As you suggested i shuld call UpdateRows() and handle GetChildrenForRow() event.

But still i have the doubt as to how the rows will be expanded based on "Item" object and not on index of the row.

when i have expanded a Row which has an object "Item1" and it lies at index "x". Now i do a KeyDown and i call UpateRows(). At this moment the Row with item object "Item1" should get expanded and not the Row which lies at index "x".

How to solve the above problem?

I hope i am clear in stating the problem.
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to be going in circles. If you could build a sample project which at least replicates what the interface to your data source actually looks like (even if it only returns dummy data) then we will take a look at it and see if we can give you some better suggestions.
Shailendra Baghel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your problem.

I cannot provide a demo executable at this moment. But i can produce some screen shots which will explain the problem. I have a Word Document which has these screen shots.

How can i share that document with you?I cannot find a point where i can upload that document in this Infralution support Application?
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can email documents and code to support@infralution.com quoting this thread (GetCellData) in the subject.

While screenshots might help, most useful would be some code/documentation of your actual data source interface.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: