Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you and goodbye - Infralution to cease trading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Thank you and goodbye - Infralution to cease trading Reply with quote

After over 16 years in business providing quality licensing and localization software solutions we are sad to announce that
Infralution will cease trading as of 30 Jun 2021. The world has moved on from the type of .NET desktop applications which our software was largely
designed to support and unfortunately the market is no longer sufficient to make it a viable business. We want to thank our many loyal customers and
are putting in place arrangements to ensure that this causes the minimum disruption possible to you.

A new version of ILS (6.4.2) has been released for customers who have previously purchased Infralution Licensing System Version 6. This release removes authentication of the License Tracker license so that existing Version 6 customers may use it into the future without the need to install license keys. While we are happy for existing customers to use this freely we would ask you to respect our copyright and not provide this software to non-licensed individuals. A password protected download for this release will be available on the downloads page for the next month.

The password to unlock the installer is the same password emailed to you when you purchased ILS (to allow to unlock the ILS library source code). Customers who have lost this email can contact
support@infralution.com during this period to obtain their password.
bharfield

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Grant.

Will you be taking the forums offline? If so, is there any way to download an archived copy of the threads which relate to products that we have purchased?
Javier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, it would be very helpful to keep a copy of the forum threads. If technical support won't be available anymore, at least this information should be available. Is there any way to do it?

Folks, in addition, probably we could create a community forum where we can help each other. Sooner or later most of us might need some kind of support, and Grant won't be available to help. Not sure how this can be done, but this is the idea, in case that someone wants to comment further. I would be very interested in something like this. Thank you.
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forums will stay up as long as possible and not too financially burdensome
cmfaria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:30 pm    Post subject: How to get version 6.4.2 Reply with quote

We have infralution license system and just today I learned that the company had stopped providing the application and I would like to have access to version 6.4.2 so that I can continue to have my licensing server, in case I have to reinstall it.
How can I obtain this version now?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: