Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reference - Infralution.Licensing.Data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Dukes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reference - Infralution.Licensing.Data Reply with quote

I recently upgraded ILS 6.4 t0 6.41 and updated both my local data base and the data base on my authentication server. A user reported after the upgrade that my application quit as though the license had expired. The only reference I have been using when I build my application is Infralution.Licensing.Forms. When I did an add reference in Visual Studio 2017, I noticed a second reference I hadn't seen before - Infralution.Licensing.Data. Is it necessary to include this reference in my application build? I haven't been able to contact the user who reported this issue, but I thought if the information I'm checking before starting the application has been moved due to the data base upgrades in ILS and my authentication server, it might be necessary to have this second reference included in my application build. Please advise - thanks, Bob
Infralution

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No your application code should not need to reference Infralution.Licensing.Data. Nor would upgrading add this reference automatically. A reference to this assembly is only required if you are building some kind of license generator.

The only change from 6.4.0 to 6.4.1 was to fix the sample projects (which weren't compiling because they had references to 6.3.2 assemblies). So this should not have affected your application in any way.
Bob Dukes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

For the quick response. Your answer was just what I needed to know - Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Licensing Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: