Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Almost there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowdogman2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:59 pm    Post subject: Almost there Reply with quote

I seem to have it almost all in place. Live testing works 100%.

I am still having a postback issue in the PayPal sandbox and I'd like to resolve it so that I can have a testing bed going forward.

When I input a sale in the sandbox between two of my sandbox entities, an IPN is sent to my server but the verification postback fails with the below quoted error. IPN.NET issues a Payment Error email with xml attachment and also an Error Processing Payment email to the sandbox customer. I have both "Allow Test Posts" and "Verify PayPal Posts" checked in the Configure IPN.NET Server dialog.

I suspect it is a security protocol issue of some sort, but don't know how to address it.

Quote:
VerifyPost 0.0297118 0.001447
Postback Address: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr 0.0299469 0.000235
PostBackData: cmd = _notify-validate&mc_gross=570.00&protection_eligibility=Eligible&address_status=confirmed&item_number1=SLP&item_number2=SLP5&payer_id=2BRJSXRTQHDX8&address_street=1+Main+St&payment_date=11%3a46%3a56+Mar+16%2c+2018+PDT&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=95131&first_name=Ben&mc_fee=16.83&address_country_code=US&address_name=Ben+Johnson&notify_version=3.9&custom=&payer_status=unverified&business=brad%40lavastrings.com&address_country=United+States&num_cart_items=2&mc_handling1=0.00&mc_handling2=0.00&address_city=San+Jose&verify_sign=AM.mJXg9D4CJVmLuVr1CY6gzeeHIAq1jHdiydzl13R3QcjVbN82vZPO4&payer_email=sales%40studioclerk.com&txn_id=5R637612CU6201221&payment_type=instant&last_name=Johnson&address_state=CA&item_name1=Sample+Licensed+Product&receiver_email=brad%40lavastrings.com&item_name2=Sample+Licensed+Product+-+5+License+Pack&payment_fee=16.83&quantity1=1&quantity2=1&receiver_id=C7YHMBA3BPGAA&txn_type=cart&mc_gross_1=120.00&mc_currency=USD&mc_gross_2=450.00&residence_country=US&test_ipn=1&transaction_subject=&payment_gross=570.00&ipn_track_id=dc7a4b6316eb5 51.4819147 51.451968
Payment not verified by PayPal. PayPal response: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. 51.4819559 0.000041
ProcessPayment
Infralution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not seen that error before. If your live PayPal is working then I think it is most likely an issue with the PayPal Sandbox - which some users have been reporting has been fairly flaky. You could probably work around this by just turning off the "Verify PayPal Posts" option while testing in the Sandbox. Once you have everything up and running however you will probably find that you won't bother with the Sandbox. It's useful for some initial testing when first setting up your website - but after that you can generally just test using the TestTool and then go live.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: