Joined: 28 Feb 2005
|Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 am Post subject: Globalizer 4.0.0 Released
|Infralution is pleased to announce the release of Version 4 of Globalizer.
This major release contains a host of new features including:
See the Release Notes for full details of all the new features and fixes in this release.
- Translation Statistics. These can be calculated for selected translations, an individual target or the whole workspace. The statistics include the number of changes (inserts and deletes) since the last translation by language as well as calculating the percentage complete.
- Validate on Edit. This option applies validation rules as you edit and shows you and your translator any possible issues immediately to improve the quality of translations.
- Attributes Window. This new window allows you to specify the size available for a translation. The size can be either a fixed number of characters or a size (in Pixels, Points or Ems) calculated using a specified font.
- Added support for scanning translation attributes (sizes and fonts) for Windows Forms/Controls and Property Files targets.
- Added Absolute Length Validation Rule which allows you to validate that translations fit in the space specified for them in the Attributes Window
- Added ability to filter translations by comments.
- Added ability to filter translations to show only those with validation errors.
This is a major paid upgrade. See the Purchase Page for details of upgrade pricing. Customers who purchased Globalizer Version 3 in the last month are eligible for a free upgrade by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org