Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WPF Prism+Unity not running correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hs2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: WPF Prism+Unity not running correctly Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've got an small wpf application which is designed with prism and unity.
When I start the encrypted exe the window is almost empty. The unencrypted exe works fine. The window is a Telerik RadRibbonWindow (I use the telerik controls).

I target .NET 4.5.2 with Visual Studio 2015. I have an old version (2.1.3) of NetEncryptor.

What could be the reason for this?

Best regards

hs2
Infralution

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First step would be to download and install the latest version of .NET Encryptor (2.1.6). If this doesn't solve the issue try changing the INTEGRITY_LEVEL constant in the bootstrap from 4 down to 1. If this fixes the problem you can increase the INTEGRITY_LEVEL in steps to find the higest level which doesn't cause issues with the application.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> .NET Encryptor Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: