Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*URGENT* - Just upgraded IPN and ILS Server and....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kccool2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: *URGENT* - Just upgraded IPN and ILS Server and.... Reply with quote

Unhandled Exception: LicenseException

Message: The only allowable password in evaluation mode is 'TEST'

I put in the new IPN v3 tp v4 license key when I ran Install.aspx again to upgrade the server. And now whenever I try and make a purchase I get the above error.

I followed the upgrade instructions to the letter.

Any ideas guys?

Thank you!
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your Version 4 license did not install correctly. Did you run the Install.aspx page and enter your version 4 license key (without getting any errors). If this worked then you should see a file under the App_Data directory called IPN4.lic Open this file in a text editor and check the ComputerID - this should match the domain of the URL that you give to PayPal to post the IPN data to. You must run the Install.aspx page via the same URL domain that PayPal uses to access the page otherwise you can get this problem. If you have accidently run Install.aspx from the wrong (internal) domain then you may need to contact us via email to deactivate the authentication so that you can run Install.aspx again from the correct URL.
Kccool2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did run the install.aspx, and installed the v4 license key during the install. One thing I did notice, is that no *.lic file was created. There were no errors during the license entering. I also did this on the correct url.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most likely explanation is that you don't have permissions set on the App_Data directory (which is where the IPN4.lic file should be written) to allow the application to write to that directory. For shared hosting write permissions are typically set through the hosting control panel app.

I don't understand however why you did not see an error message. I have just confirmed that if you don't have write permissions an error message is displayed (in red under the license key) and you can't progress to the next step in the Install page.

If you can't get it working then email support@infralution.com and provide us with your license key and the URL of your server and we will send you the lic file which you can then copy up to your App_Data directory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> IPN.NET Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: