Infralution Support Forum Index Infralution Support
Support groups for Infralution products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to set Zoom or Scale in Virtual Grid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
z00rg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: How to set Zoom or Scale in Virtual Grid Reply with quote

How do i Zoom or Scale in virtual grid, i did try setting scale, but the virtual grid just disappeared
Infralution

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do want to do this? You can adjust the RowHeight, Column widths and Font sizes programmatically but current no zoom type feature is supported. You could print the tree to image graphics context and then scale the image if this would help.
z00rg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Zoom or Scale in virtual grid Reply with quote

We display packets (their structure and protocol) in virtual grid, so sometimes our users need to zoom in(to see packets in a greater detail)...or sometimes they use the zoom out feature and take a print of the contents.

Yes i can adjust the RowHeight, Column widths and Font sizes, but could you please have it as a feature, in your new versions.
Infralution

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definitely a non-trivial feature to implement. Have you seen any other grid type controls that work like this?

Have you purchased Virtual Tree? If so we will consider this for a future release.
z00rg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Zoom or Scale Reply with quote

Yes indeed i have brought your product along with your source code (Order number: 36598475), normally the other components i have used, usually implement the scale feature.

Yes its a trivial feature.
Infralution

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's trivial and you have the source then you can simply add it yourself Smile

I suspect it will be somewhat more complex then you think. We will add it as a feature request for a future release.
z00rg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I am sorry, i made my assumption on the basis of your advice, that we can setRowheight and font size etc to implement the zoom feature.

However you know the virtual tree better than me..

I appreciate that you have taken it as a feature request, thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infralution Support Forum Index -> Virtual Tree Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: