Infralution Licensing System (ILS) is an award winning, 100% .NET solution for licensing .NET Applications, Web (ASP.NET) Applications and .NET components/controls using simple and secure encrypted license keys. Combine ILS with .NET Encryptor for a complete solution for protecting your Intellectual Property.
Combine ILS with our PayPal payments integration product IPN.NET to completely automate your product purchasing system.
- Strong Encryption - ILS uses a public key encryption algorithm to verify license keys which makes it virtually impossible for a cracker to reverse engineer license keys from your code.
- Choice of Licensing Models:
- Encrypted Licenses - simple encrypted license keys which unlock your application or component with a minimum of complexity and hassle (the original ILS licensing model).
- Authenticated Licenses - licenses keys are authenticated by contacting an Authentication Web Service when the license is first installed on a computer. The installed license file is locked to the computer and cannot be used on any other computer.
- Unique Licence Keys - Each generated license key contains a unique serial number which guarantees licence key uniqueness and allows tracking of license keys.
- Feature Unlocking - Additional product information can be encrypted into license keys or downloaded when the key is authenticated allowing you to unlock specific software features.
- Expiring Licenses - Set expiry dates automatically based on the number of days from when the key is generated or from when it is first authenticated. Change the expiry date for exising license keys to allow support for subscription licensing.
- Evaluation Mode - Allows your unlicensed application to function as an evaluation version limited by either time or usage (ie fixed number of uses).
- Component/Control Licensing - ILS provides a complete solution for component and control developers. Components and controls licensed using ILS generate runtime licenses which are incorporated automatically by Visual Studio into the clients application. Design time licenses cannot be reverse engineered from the runtime license.
- WPF and Windows Forms User Interface - Separate assemblies for WPF and Windows Forms provide native UI licensing dialogs to give a consistent look and feel throughout your application.
- ASP.NET Application Licensing - Sample projects demonstrate licensing ASP.NET applications using both simple encrypted licenses and authenticated licenses. Authenticated licenses are locked to the website domain.
- Floating Network Licensing - The sample projects include a fully worked example of implementing a floating network license server and client application.
- Compact Framework Support - support for licensing Compact Framework applications.
- Compatible with .NET 2, 3, 4 and Client Profile - Applications using ILS can be compiled against any version of .NET from Version 2 onward including .NET 4 Client Profile Framework.
- Source Code Integration - Full source code is supplied for the licensing classes you call from your application. This allows the licensing code to be fully integrated into your own applications or components, which means there are no third party DLLs to distribute and the licensing code can be fully obfuscated using your normal obfuscator.
- Royalty Free - you can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any further royalties.
- PayPal IPN Integration option - purchase Infralution's IPN.NET product to completely automate your purchase process using PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) mechanism.
License Tracker - The License Tracker application provides a
complete license and customer management solution including:
- Product Management - management of product passwords and serial numbers
- License Key Tracking - tracking of license keys issued to distributors and end customers
- Authentication Control - monitor license key authentications and control authentication parameters for products or individual license keys.
- Customer Management - store and manage your customer information. Easily determine which customers have bought or evaluated particular products.
- Customizable Key Generation - key generation can be customized to automatically include information about the customer or other details into the key. You can also implement your own form to get additional information to be inserted into the license key.
- Distributor Integration - XML and CSV sales and evaluation (trial download) data can be imported from 3rd party distributors such as ShareIt!
- Outlook Integration - integration with Microsoft Outlook (2003 and later) allows sales notifications to be imported directly from your inbox and emails to be created and forwarded using the License Tracker customer database.
- Full Source Code Option - full source code for the License Tracker application and Authentication Web Service can be purchased separately for those companies that wish to use License Tracker as a springboard for developing their own in-house software.
- Advanced Sales Reporting - analyse sales revenue over time and break down of revenue by product, distributor and country.